- Apr 27, 2019 03:00 PM - Apr 27, 2019 09:00 PM
- Entry Fee: 20 CAD per Adult (14 and above) & 10 CAD per kid above 4 years. Kids under 4 are free (Including Authentic Telugu Dinner, mesmerizing stage performances, surprise gifts and many more..)
- Please RSVP & Send the Interac before April 10th to TorontoTeluguEvents@gmail.com (use secret answer as ugadi2019). RSVPs are confirmed only upon receiving the payment.
- If anyone is interested to participate in any of the cultural events please rush your entries before Mar 30th to email: TorontoTeluguEvents@gmail.com. Mention Participant-Name(s), Activity, Duration, Solo/Group as subject. Note the entries are First Come-First Serve.
- Ugadi team will start distributing the tickets from April 15th onwards.
For Event Details or Queries, Contact:
Girish Boddu - 647 676 5429 | Durga Bandarupalli - 647 379 3250 | Pradeep Kanamarlapudi- 416 949 3173
For Queries on Cultural Activities, Contact:
Sudheer Vundru- 647642 3070 | Srini Ijjada - 416 347 9192 | Praveena Chandolu - 647 533 6810