These Organizer Referral Program Terms apply to the Ticketgateway Organizer Referral Program. Participation in the Ticket Organizer Referral Program (the "Referral Program") is subject to the Ticketgateway Terms of Service available here (the "Terms of Service") and these additional Organizer Referral Program Terms. Capitalized terms used and not defined in these additional terms will have the meanings given to them in the Terms of Service. Ticketgateway will pay a referral fee to persons or entities ("Organizer Referrers") that refer Organizers of events with paid ticket sales to Ticketgateway (each, a "Referred Organizer"), subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Prior to a Referred Organizer's initial use of the Services, the Organizer Referrer must have contacted the Referred Organizer and been instrumental in getting the Referred Organizer initially to register for and sell tickets/registrations for an event using the Services (as determined by Ticketgateway in its discretion). The referral must be properly registered with Ticketgateway when the Referred Organizer initially sets up its account and the Organizer Referrer must fully comply with all instructions with respect thereto;
- Ticketgateway will pay the Organizer Referrer a referral fee (the "Referral Fee") twenty-five percent (25%) of the Ticketgateway Service Fees (e.g., the 2.5% plus $.99 fee, which may vary based on Ticketgateway's agreement with the applicable Referred Organizer and does not include additional amounts such as taxes, royalties, payment processing and other Fees and will be net of all refunds, credit card chargebacks and all other deducted amounts) actually paid to Ticketgateway and retained by Ticketgateway for the applicable Referred Organizer's account during the twelve (12) month period following the date of such Referred Organizer's first event registration via the Services, provided that no amounts will be paid unless and until Organizer Referrer has furnished Ticketgateway with a properly completed W-9 or W-8BEN, as applicable;
- The Referral Fee will be paid once per month to the Organizer Referrer if the amount due and unpaid is five dollars ($5.00) or more. Any unpaid balances will be added to any balances due in subsequent months;
- The Referral Fee will be paid to an active PayPal account supplied by the Organizer Referrer;
- All referrals must be solicited and made in accordance with all applicable laws, including without limitation, those relating to spam/email solicitations, phone solicitations and anti-corruption laws, such as the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and the UK Bribery Act; and
- Ticketgateway reserves the right to change, modify or terminate this Referral Program and/or its terms at any time in its discretion. Ticketgateway reserves the right to determine what, if any, amounts are properly due to Organizer Referrers hereunder in its discretion.